YOURSELF AND OTHERS
Actively reflecting on daily things and people who help you feel wonder, joy, love, hope, and gratitude is known to boost your long-term mood.
By exploring gratitude practices in a safe space you will understand how it can improve your wellbeing and how you can continue these practices at home
This workshop is ideal for:
• Improving wellbeing in the workplace by boosting individual’s daily mood.
• Those interested in practicing mindfulness
- Understand what is meant by practicing gratitude
- Briefly discuss research findings on practicing gratitude and mood
- Explore personal sources of gratitude
- Begin a basic gratitude journal
- Take part in a whole group gratitude task
60 min | £250 | Max 30 attendees | On-site OR Online | Pen, paper and projector required